Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

måndag 7 juli 2014

Travel time!!

Ok the day has come that I have been waiting for. My morning started at 04.00 with some coffee and Olimps EAA.
I kissed the family goodbye and drove of to Arlanda airport. I am now sitting at the gate waiting to board my plane to LA by the way of Chicago. I am very exceited to go "back home" see all my friends and of course stepping on stage again. I have not been on the stage since july 2012 so it is about time. Right now I am depleting my body from carbs and drinking a ton of water. I will deplete all thrue Wednsday and then start loading after my morning workout on thursday. I am very tired now and I look forward to the loading process.
The good thing is no more long cardio sessions so these shoes are going in the dumpster.
Went shopping for some Swedish "smågodis" candy for after the show went a little out of controll as I piced over 3kg haha. Ok bording time!!!

Train hard
JJ Johansson Team Olimp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar