Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

torsdag 10 juli 2014

The Fair was in town

Ok Wednsday I went to the gym in the morning early as sleeping hasn't been my thing latley. I shopped for some more temptation food that looks good to me now and I also bought a rice cooker to make my food prep easier. I got to lay out by the pool and swim with Siena for a bit too who was there with her grandma. The Fair was in town so we went there as I promised Siena some cotton candy.
Not to many people at the gym at 5 am.
The Hoist equipment is kinda good.

Abs are still there had to check.

Sporting my different Olimp clothes as you got to be stylish haha.



Freaking temtations everywhere at the Fair.

Can't wait till I get to enjoy some Santa Maria style BBQ
Siena with her cotton candy.

Train hard
JJ Johansson Team Olimp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar