Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

fredag 4 juli 2014

The journey…the journey, I promise you, is the greatest thing ever. The destination always takes care of itself.” – Ray Lewis

First of all why am I Writing in English when I´m Swedish and why do I go and compete in America when I can compete in Sweden. I love America, it is my second home and it has been that way since I first moved there as a 16 year old boy attending high school as an excange student.
I made some really close friends from back in 1994 living in California and it is a Life long friendship that has grown even stronger over the years. All my friends in America of course wants me to write in English so they can follow my blog and understand the things I write so there you have it.
I might mix it so sometimes in Swedish and sometimes in English we´ll see how it goes.






Ok it is friday morning and I am now 9 Days out from Tournament of Champions and 16 Days out from LA Championships. How am I feeling? Well the lack of carbs in the diet and the hard training and cardio sessions has of course taken it´s toll on my body but my mind and spirit is strong and I am happy. I only have a few cardio sessions left and the work is pretty much done when it comes to training. I will do my last leg training tomorrow and it will be high reps, high volume and then I got some lighter workouts to do when I arrive in California. I will train all the way up till Thursday and then my loading procces will start. When you start a prep for a show the road ahead of you usually feels so freaking long but suddenly the day has come when it´s time to put on the posingtrunks, it is a weird feeling putting in so much work and dedication for only a very short time on stage. Is it worth it you might ask? The way you feel when you look in the mirror and see your reflection of your body that you sculptured for months and months and the challenge you put on yourself and knowing you came out on top, despite the pain and agony you been going thru it just really makes you proud, so yes it is Worth it to me.


Today I will spend some quality time with my son William as I won´t see him for almost two weeks.
We will go see a Movie, visit Toys´rus and he will most likely stuff his face with a burger or pizza and let me sit there and Watch haha.


This weekend will be all about family time and getting stuff ready for monday morning.


I´d like to thank my sponsor Olimp Sport Nutrition for providing me with the best supplements and for all there awsum training clothes from Live & Fight that make me look stylish in the gym.
My biggest supporters and the two persons I love more then words can describe.



I will keep you all posted on both competition and vacation time in California and Hawaii.


Train hard


JJ Johansson Team Olimp.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar