Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

fredag 11 juli 2014

I am registered and ready, Now it's a party

Ok 

I completed the check ins and weight was just under 87kg!!
Everything went smooth and fast so I am happy about that. Met a cool guy that drove here from phoenix to compete so we will probably hang out back stage tomorrow and help each other as you are not aloud to have a coach with you.
I have been doing some more carbing up and it is now time to sleep and hopefully wake up dry, shredded and ready to do battle. Sleep tight
JJ Johansson Team Olimp
Ready for weigh ins!!
Npc card for 2014!!!
My friend Mando is just having one more beer before he cut's his fluids and then he will be ready haha
Shitloading with pizza is one way of doing it the question is was it for me or for my friend Mando??

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar