Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

fredag 11 juli 2014

San Diego roadtrip and weigh ins!!

Ok me and my friend Mando left for San Diego at 8.30 and after a lot of traffic in the LA area we finally reached the Sheraton Misson vally hotel at 2pm. It is really nice down here in San Diego and really hot. We checked in to the room and then went to Target to buy some stuff I will need for the weekend. Mando got him self a hugh burrito at Chipolte that looked freaking good and I stuck with cold rice and chicken. The time is now 6.30 and I have put the first coat of tan on. I think you always look sharper without the tan but under the stage lights it will be a different story. I got the weigh ins and registration coming up in about one hour. Ok I'll rest now and will give you the scoop on the check ins later.
With my biggest fans here in Cali Siena and Naomi.
At the hotel.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar