Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

tisdag 8 juli 2014

Touchdown Los Angeles



It's Tuesday afternoon and I landed yesterday in LA at 6pm. Went to get my rental car and like always it took forever. I then drove for about three hours before I finally reached Nipomo and my friends house. The trip took me about 27 hours from door to door so I was pretty tired when I got to my friends house. We had to catch up on things so I got to bed at 01.00 am and then I got up at 4.30 to go to the gym and do my thing. Did not really put on any water from the flight and this morning shape was pretty ok for me. I am depleted but on thursday it is time to load up and to start drying up. I got back training at a gym I trained at back in 1998 and it is now the best gym in town. It has all the hammer strenght you need.

Shopping for food at Vons!! I love the stores here as they have so much to chose from.
Food prepping!!
Finishing of a great day with going to the movies watching 22 jump street and almost stayed awake for the whole movie.

Train hard 
JJ Johansson

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar