Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

torsdag 11 september 2014

Spain here we come!!

Hey


Like six weeks vacation aren´t enough for me I decided to go to Spain for a week haha.
On Saturday we leave for a week in Nerja Spain with some friends for their wedding and it will hopefully be a great week with lot´s of sun, swimming and of course training. We have rented a house that is supposed to be close to the beach and has it´s own pool so everything looks good. I just hope the house has wifi so we can watch the live stream of Mr. Olympia next weekend. I love this part of the year when it´s close to Olympia time where they constantly update musculardevelopment with new videos leading in to the show. Besides Spain and Olympia I also have my birthday coming up and we have the Swedish Championships around the corner. I will be in Västerås that whole weekend watching the show and also coach the very talented Therese Svedbom who is competing in bodyfitness.
I was planning to compete myself but with us going to Spain ( a trip I can´t miss) I felt it was a little too close to the competition to go a way for a week at that time of a competition prep.
I am now super focused on making gains and improve my physic for next competition and I will bust my butt this winter putting the mass on and at the same time keeping a decent offseason shape.
I have bulked up way too much in the past and I will not let that happened now.


Right now my training schedule looks like this.


Monday: Back, rear delts, traps and calves.
Tuesday: Biceps and Triceps, calves and abs.
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Chest superset with back and calves.
Friday:  Legs and abs
Saturday: Shoulders, arms, calves
Sunday: Rest


I decided to try to train calves almost every day or at least every time I´m at the gym.
I also do a little extra back on my chest day and arms are getting worked twice a week.
I am never static in my thinking when it comes to a training program so if I don´t feel recovered
I will switch things around or being a family man I might have to change my schedule around.
This will be my master plan for at least a month though and then I might prioritize something else!

On the beach in Cali soon we will be on the beach in Spain!!


Train Hard


JJ Johansson Team Olimp




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar