Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

torsdag 4 september 2014

Olympia predictions

Hey


It is September and I just love this month of the year.
Why you might ask? Well first it is my birthday this month and even though I am getting way too old to fast I still like birthdays. Birthdays means spending time with your loved ones and it means eating cake which I can this year as I am not dieting for a show.
The other thing that makes September great is that the Mr. Olympia is held in Las Vegas which is the superbowl of bodybuilding. I Always get up in the middle of the night to Watch the live webcast to see the best of the best battle it out on stage. I love following the videos and all the hype on the internet leading up to the show. This year I will not be watching it from my house as I will be in Spain with friends but we plan on watching it at the hotel as the friends we´re going with like the sport as much as I do.


So who is competing at this years Olympia and who do I Think is a force to be recond with.


I don´t know if this is the complete list or if everyone on this one is competing but I´ll use this one.








Phil Heath, USA:  He will be presenting the best package and will win his 4th Sandow, he has the least flaws and with his crazy 3 dimensional  thick physic, round muscle bellys and shredded condition he is just to hard to beat. placeing 1 (if he slips and Kai Nails it he gets 2)

Kai Greene, USA : Kai as an underdog is my favorite to win and he is according to me the only one that can knock the champ of if he comes in peeled with great fullness. The problem with Kai is that he seems to have a hard time combining the two. If he does he might upset the champ.
placeing 1,2,3
 Dennis Wolf, Germany: The german giant is starting to get all his eggs in one basket. With his lack of calf development I don´t see him winning the show but if Kai Green is big and not sharp Wolf can sneek in and get 2 Place. Placeing 3 or 2
Shawn Rhoden, USA Beautiful lines but is just a Little to small and even though he has a Flex Wheeler kind of physic he is missing the wow factor that Flex use to have and that you need. placeing 6-8
Dexter Jackson, USA: Accourding to pics it looks like he put on a solid 10 Pounds of muscle and if he comes in looking like the blade with the added mass I put him in a solid 4th place
Justin Compton, USA This kid is massive and shredded but he can crack the top 10 placeing 8-10
Steve Kuclo, USA: Steve has the lines and the mass but lacks the grainy condition placeing 8-10
Branch Warren, USA I am sorry to say this but he is not getting better and will slip in placings every year. placeing 9-12
Mamdouh Elssbiay, Kuwait: Big Ramy is the big hype and he is big but lackes seperation so I don´t see him any better then 5th. Placing 5-7
Juan Morel, USA: Now it´s a party Morel is someone I like but I´ll Think he will be out of top 10
Roelly Winklaar, Curacao: I don´t know if he is doing the show but he is just to layed back and with his poor posing and presentation and he is often not in condition he will be 10th at best.
William Bonac, Netherlands: This guy could be dangerous and could crack the top 10
Victor Martinez, Dominican Republic: Vic is hopefully back and if he combines condition and mass I will have him somewere between 5-8
Jonathan Delarosa, USA, Great guy with a great physic and if he Nails it I could see him crack the top 10 and get some redemtion on his friend Morel who has been placing a head of him all season.
Lionel Beyeke, France All the potential in the World but will not be in shape out of top 10
Cedric McMillan, USA Probably the most unconcistant guy in the field could go from top 6 to dead last depending on what he brings.
Johnnie Jackson, USA: His upper body belongs in the top 6 but his lower body will put him outside top 10.
Essa Obaid, UAE Always in condition but is not good enough in this line up. Out of top 10
Toney Freeman, USA: Amazing for his age and with a lot of luck ( if the others are out of shape) he could be some where around 8-10 but most likely he will be out of top 10.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar