Om mig

Namn: Jerker"JJ"Johansson Längd: 172cm Tävlingsvikt: 88kg Familj: Kimh, William och hundarna Samson och Ruffis. Sponsorer: Swedish supplements Gymbolaget

fredag 8 augusti 2014

My reflektions regarding dedication, consistency, friendship, love and support.


Sitting on the plane back to Sweden after five wounderful weeks in The US. I left with dreams, hope and expectations. Some of them went my way and others just have to wait as my journey continues! 
Set a goal, dream big and put in all you got to achive what your striving for. Belive in your own ability to make your life into something great!
I am dedicated to live my life the way I want to live it and to make my dreams become a reality. For all this to succed it takes consistency and dedication in everything you do, inside and outside the gym. 

In my 36 years of living I have build some great relationships with people and the friendship, love and support these people gives me, means the world to me! This to me is what you call "living a rich life" none of the materialistic things in life matters if you don't have family and friends who love you and support you.

Thank you all so much for being apart of my life, I love you!




JJ Johansson
Team Olimp

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar